Monday, June 06, 2005

Countdown

I got my immunization shots yesterday at the San Francisco Health Dept. and I've bought travellers health insurance that includes an option to repariate my remains should that be necessary. So I should be good to go on the health front.

I'm also packed and down to less than 24 hours to departure! Three pairs of pants (one zips into shorts), two of shorts, 3 polo shirts, 2 t-shirts, 2 coolmax t-shirt, one long sleeve henley shirt, one button up shirt, a light rain coat, rain pants, a fleece, hiking boots, sneakers, 'dress shoes,' flip-flops, towel, sheet, sleeping bag, day pack, tickets/passport, camera, iPod, travel books for Europe only, tolietries, and lots of socks & underwear. Its amazing how all of that stuff is completely fills my backpack because it seems like very little to have for 3 months, especially since I won't be able to take on much that's new. I still need to get a cheap watch with an alarm to take with me though and shore up some last things before I leave the country.

1 Comments:

Blogger stefkaSD02 said...

Hi Brian, sorry I didn't get to hang out while you were here. I was super busy with mostly work... which sucks. I'm glad you quit your job and are going on this trip. I can't remember your details but my bro and rita are in Europe for the next 3 weeks, wasn't sure if you were in touch with him or not. Anyways good luck. I think I like blogspot better than xanga! Is it free??

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home